10th EAI International Conference on Body Area Networks
the recommended format: 36''x48'',
orientation: landscape view
If you are an Accepted Author and need a Visa Letter find out more information HERE.
You are cordially invited to participate in the 10th International Conference on Body Area Networks (BodyNets 2015) to be held in Sydney, Australia during September 28 to 30 September (Monday-Wednesday) 2015.
BodyNets 2015 aims to provide a world-leading and unique opportunity for bringing together researchers and practitioners from diverse disciplines to plan, analyze, design, build, deploy and experiment with/on body area networks (BANs).
Sponsored by EAI and CREATE-NET , BodyNets 2015 will feature the state-of-the-art keynote speeches, parallel technical sessions, focused special tracks, interactive demo/poster sessions, informative co-located workshops and entertaining social functions. Here are several important notes and annoucements:
The technical program will consist of four main tracks
- Wearable Computing
- Embedded Devices and Medical Applications
- Communications and Networking
- Systems and Applications- Ambient Intelligence
The program will also consist of the following special tracks:
- ST1: Wireless Implantable Antennas (WIAN)
- ST2: Human Body Communications (HBCM)
- ST3: Privacy, Security and Trust in Body Area Networks (PSTB)
- ST4: Antennas and Propagation in Body Area Networks (APBN)
- ST5: Unconventional Intrabody Communication (UNIC)
- ST6: Cloud-assisted Body Area Networks (CBAN)
- ST7: Sensors and Algorithms for Human Motion Analysis and Classification (SAHM)
- ST8: Body Area NanoNETworks: Electromagnetic, Materials and Communications (BANN-EMC)
Each track has regular and short paper presentations.
All accepted conference and workshop papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings (ACM Digital Library).
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
The BodyNets 2015 organizers are working hard to make this conference a great success and memorable for everyone. We very much look forward to meeting you in Sydney in September 2015.
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.