How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select BODYNETS 2012
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 7 pages in length.
- Short papers should be up to 4 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the ACM formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the ACM Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.